...Looks just like Prince!
![]()
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16397144/
...Looks just like Prince!
![]()
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16397144/
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Ha! I wonder if MJ got cleansed in Lake Minnetonka! She's certainly going to make out like a prince after all is said and done.
i got a story, sorta related...I got to see Prince's house in Minnesota at a YoungLife camp, his house was across the lake next to the President of a big airliner (NorthWest Airlines i think)...both were two of the biggest houses ive ever seen...we laughed talkin about Prince goin out and bathing in the lake at night
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Wonder if he wore a shower cap! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
a blouse
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I'm visualizing Chappelle's Show right now.
that's disturbing
[ QUOTE ]
that's disturbing
[/ QUOTE ]
Kevin Smith's story about Prince is disturbing...
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
...I'd use the word "hilarious". [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
[ QUOTE ]
...I'd use the word "hilarious". [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
No, disturbing more accurately portrays the artist formerly known as Prince. The guy needs a good swift kick to the nuts. Or a roundhouse kick to the temple.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks